Secure Payment Gateways9.0/10
Seller Rating & Feedback9.0/10
Private Communication Platform9.0/10
- Easiest place to find solo ad providers.
- Can filter providers by ratings, price and sales conversions.
- Get random $5 discounts as you buy ads and rate people.
- Are your solo ad messages are saved and can be easily re-used.
- Will normally get overdelivery of clicks from sellers.
- % of buyers reporting sales metric is not too accurate.
- Have to pay extra for more advanced filtering.
- Most sellers are in the make money online niche
What Is Udimi?
It’s a marketplace that brings together Internet marketers who need targeted traffic and sellers who could provide you with real targeted website visitors (commonly referred to as solo ad sellers).
The registration is absolutely free, and you can use this platform without any prior commitment. All you have to do is provide them with a legitimate email address and your name. Your account will be ready in a minute, and you can then browse this marketplace and find the best sellers of solo ads for your next project. Let’s go deeper into the Udimi Review!
What Makes Udimi Different From other Solo Ad Marketplaces?
What really makes udimi so different and effective from other marketplace is the fact that every solo ad that you will purchase on this platform will be delivered to you. If you are unsatisfied, you also have the option to create a dispute with the seller. Joining this platform as a buyer is easy, but joining it as a seller involves rigorous testing to ensure a healthy and competitive environment.
Udimi has these two different policies to protect buyers from fraudulent sellers:
All worthless and BOT generated clicks are automatically filtered out, and you won’t have to pay a penny for such clicks.
If the seller fails to provide you targeted traffic and clicks, then your account will be refunded with the exact amount with which you made the purchase.
What Exactly Are Solo Ads?
A solo ad is mainly an email ad that you buy from the seller who has this mailing list. So, when you purchase a solo ad, the mailing list owner will create a new campaign to send an email with your ad.
A successful solo ad means that the mailing lists’ subscriber will click on the link (which is your ad) and do some activities on your website or on the sales page, such as buying your service, subscribing to your list, etc.
How Do I Use Udimi?
Below I have listed a few steps you’ll have to follow to purchase a solo ad:
1. Create a free account at Udimi here.
2. After registration, you can browse the marketplace. You can use the filters provided by the platform to sort out vendors based on their pricing, minimum targeted traffic, upvotes, turn around time, etc.
3. For better click rates, I will suggest you to use sales and rating filter to sort out the vendors in ascending order. From here, you will have a good glimpse of the top vendors and their performance along with their customer reviews. All these details will help you take a better decision.
4. Once you have selected your vendor, click on the slider change the number of clicks you want from the solo ads seller. Then you will have to specify the date and the URL to which the clicks will be delivered.
5. Click on add to cart button and finalize your order by confirming the payment. Once you have placed your order, you will have access to a vital statistic, and that is the ability to track the performance of your past ads sellers.